Sewing more shorts for project 333 summer capsule wardrobe

My second pair of shorts in this project uses the same pattersn as the first. I used the Butterick B4238 pattern

 
 I’ve made a copy of the trousers and shortened to the length I wanted for shorts.  They gave me a good fit and also had an elasticated waistband which I wanted so I can wear them even if my weight varies slightly. The other reason I choose them were the pockets- I like having pockets in an outfit just in case I want to pop out and want keys on me!
Since my first pair of shorts were patterned I wanted this pair to be plain but still to match the other items I was making. I choose the berry plain fabric from Makower.

This matches several tops in my capsule, including both tops I’ve sewn for the project. Here it is with top 2.
That is all the shorts I needed done! Next will be a plain wiggle skirt!
Other posts in my Sewing Project 333 series

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.