Today I’ve got lots of inspiration for our February challenge- hearts. The challenge topic (hearts) just needs to be a starting point for your inspiration so you could do a creative project with hearts or love or valentines or red….anything you think is linked to hearts.
The Creative Loops challenge is for all types of creatives and is truly anything goes- art, mixed media, sewing, knitting, card making, papercraft, crosstitch, photography, altered art, creative writing, graphic design……if it is creative and inspired by the challenge theme you can join in. The idea is to connect and inspire creatives. We are a local group that meet weekly but anyone is welcome to join the challenge and link up their project.
Feel free to add any ideas and to chat about inspirations in the comments. Here is an inspiration board of ideas you could use with the links listed below.
Please add your finished projects at the bottom of this post.
- Valentine Skirt- adding heart pockets to a skirt
- Heart mini quilt
- Love..a sewn work in progress
- Crazy quilt heart patch
- Heart applique cushion (no instructions)
- Heart crochet slippers
- Knitted heart coasters
- Needle felted heart
- Crochet heart strings
- Crochet floral heart
- Weaving heart baskets
- Watercolour heart art for children (and adults too!!)
- Colour bursting heart- art by Debra Wenlock
- Dictionary heart art by Madame Memento
- Pan pastel on tissue paper- mixed media art
- Photography- heart bokeh effect
- Armfuls of love picture from anabeliahandmade
- Mixed media playing cards
- Heart shaped merengue cookies
- Heart shaped cinnamon buns
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Paper quilled heart
- Heart string art
- Heart wire bangle
- 3D open up heart card tutorial
- Shabby chic floral card
- Bunting card (no instructions)
- Perfect love one layer card
A mix of ideas to inspire you. Now all you need to do is
- Get inspired
- Create (original and new creations only, please respect copyright)
- Take photos of your creation
- Link up
- Check out the other linked projects, comment on them etc. We want to build a community.
If you have a blog please write about your inspiration, how it links to this challenge and include a link to this post. Add a photo of your project with your name and a short description below. If you do not have a blog post you can upload and share your photo or email me a copy of the photo and details. If you have any problems linking up there is a how to video and tutorial here.