The challenge for October is Animal Magic so you can produce any type of creative project with that theme. The challenge topic just needs to be a starting point for your inspiration so you could do any creative project linked to animals. Please link up your project at the end of the post.
The Creative Loops challenge is for all types of creatives and is truly anything goes- art, mixed media, sewing, knitting, quilting, card making, paper-craft, cross-stitch, photography, altered art, creative writing, graphic design, floral design……if it is creative and inspired by the challenge theme you can join in. The idea is to connect and inspire creatives. We are a local group that meet weekly but anyone is welcome to join the challenge and link up their project.
Feel free to add any ideas and to chat about inspirations in the comments. I always appreciate knowing someone is reading.
Here is an inspiration board of ideas you could use with the links listed below. Some of the links are tutorials. Please add your finished projects at the bottom of this post.
- Free knitting pattern for penguin bunting bag.
- Scrapbook page tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacco
- Pet photography tips for Christmas you could use to make Christmas cards.
- Easy watercolour silhouette tutorial
- Tutorials for lots of different woodland animal cakes
- Tutorials for wire and stone keyrings (translated from Spanish. With video)
- Animal pom pom ideas
- Elephant floss bobbins
- Thumbprint Christmas gift tags. Great for children to make.
- Drawing tutorial for drawing fur using graphite
- Mixed media collage tutorial
- Buy felt owl ornaments
- Quilled hedgehog card on Etsy
- Christmas nail art designs including penguins
- Tutorial for faux taxidermy Rudolph
- Tips for wildlife photography
- Free pattern for fox quilt
- Owl chocolate apples
- Floral inspiration- peacock
- Card inspiration for Hobby Arts Nature stamps
- Christmas Robin bunting using applique with free motion embroidery. Downloadable free tutorial.
- Tilda reindeer free pattern and tutorial
- Crazy cats and dogs card with video tutorial
- Tutorial on painting a robin in watercolour
- Christmas card inspiration
- Free felt bird pattern
Hopefully that provided enough ideas to inspire you. Now all you need to do is
1. Get inspired
2. Create (original and new creations only, please respect copyright)
3. Take photos of your creation
4. Link up
5. Check out the other linked projects, comment on them etc. We want to build a community.
I’d be grateful if you spread the word on this challenge by pinning the inspiration board or letting other creatives know about the challenge.
If you have a blog please write about your inspiration, how it links to this challenge and include a link to this post. Add a photo of your project with your name and a short description below. If you do not have a blog post you can upload and share your photo or email me a copy of the photo and details. If you have any problems linking up there is a how to video and tutorial here.